Monday, July 30, 2012

My life-changing experience

Since I realized I've only had a couple of stories, I'd like to add another one. And this might be one of my embarrassing experiences. Cat is my biggest enemy. And here comes the story.
I was only 7 years old when this happened. Since I was a little girl, my granny has always taken me to her factory. She kept a monkey in it. Yes! A freakin monkey! Her mom had a cat with white and yellow fur which seemed very tame. And one day, while I was playing with my Barbie dolls at the yard of the factory, the monkey was running away from its cage. The cat saw the monkey and ran after it. The cat was chasing the monkey in front of my seat. The monkey was still going forward, but suddenly the cat was kinda distracted by me. It jumped to me and scratched my face. Maybe, the cat thought I was the monkey. Not cool, dude. Well, as you may know, I had got 6stitches on it. It was quiet a life-changing experience, because the scar won't go away. Although you may think this is a pointless story, it does teach me a lesson. NEVER PET A MONKEY AND A CAT AT THE SAME FREAKIN PLACE! There you go, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment