Monday, August 06, 2012

Funny Pick-Up Lines


You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.
Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!
I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. {Oh Really. What is that?} Its just that...your numbers not in it.
Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
It’s a good thing I wore my gloves today; otherwise, you’d be too hot to handle.
People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!
You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
I didn't believed in heaven, until I saw you.
Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
Heaven's missing an Angel.
Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.
I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.
Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"
Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
You really shouldn't wear makeup. You're messing with perfection!
Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!
Are you a light switch? 'Cause you turn me on!
Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean, and baby I'm lost at sea!
I don't know which is prettier today, the water, the sky or your eyes.
Are those diamonds real? [YES] I was talking about the ones in your eyes.
You are so sweet you could put Hershey’s out of business.
If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be the McGorgeous.
Excuse me, I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your house?
I'm sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, would you like to?
You know, beautiful is my favorite color. (girl) that's not a color.(boy) its the color of your eyes.
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
If you were a booger I would pick you first.
Do you have a band-aid? (No,why) Because I just scraped my knee falling for you!
Where do you hide your wings?
Hey, I didn't know angels flew so low.
Somebody call the cops, because it's got to be illegal to look that good!
You: Your father must have been a thief.
Them: Huh?
You: Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?
The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
Hey how many boyfriends have you had? (Like 10 I Think) Could I Make That 11?
You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
Did it hurt when you fell? [Girl: Huh?] When you fell from heaven?
I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!
Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.
Hi, did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
Is it hot in here or is it just you?
Damn girl, I thought diamonds were pretty until I laid my eyes on you!
Vogue just called, they want to put you on the cover.
Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
You make me wish I weren't gay!
Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!
If women were trophies, you'd be first place!
You're so hot; you make the sun envious.
If you're advertising, I'm buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment