Monday, August 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus Cuts Off All Of Her Hair


Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Miley's. But, Miley Cyrus did shock her fans when she cut her long extensions a few months back and opted for a shoulder length cut, but now Miley has cut off quite a bit more of her hair – right at the root of the bun that had become famous for being on top of her head! Miley went into the hair salon on August 12, 2012 and got the haircut pictured here, which she says makes her feel the most like herself that she has ever felt! Congratulations to Miley on her new look! Check out her photos!






Here’s what Miley had to say about her new cut:
If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else’s and it’s going bye bye :) Never felt more me in my whole life ❤ someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus. most successful Sally day EVER! ❤❤❤ I feel pretty ohhhh so pretty and gayyyy. bliss :)
Miley loves to dye her hair every couple of weeks, so we can’t wait to see what colors this short ‘do ends up! I'm dying to see it black! What colors would YOU like to see Miley dye her new hairstyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment